How Turo.ro collects your personal data?
When you make a booking on Turo.ro you will be prompted to enter into a reservation form the following data: desired stay, last name and first name, address, phone number, email address, and if you want to pay with credit card you must specify the name of the cardholder, card number, expiration date and CVC code. All this informations are necessary to confirm your booking, full details of the booking being automatically sent to the email address provided.
We can collect your email address, even if don't make a booking on Turo.ro, if you choose to subscribe to our special offers and / or newsletter. You can request at any time the erasing of your personal data from the data base Turo.ro, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or pressing the button " Unsubscribe " from your email.
Disclosure and transfer of your personal data:
Turo.ro will never disclose your personal data. Turo.ro can transmit your personal data to third parties, including public authorities and institutions, only in the following situations:
- With your permission
- f your activities violates the terms and conditions of Turo.ro
- If it prevents an offense or even national security
- If it protects his own safety and the public one
- By transferring databases to new shareholders of the company Turo.ro (merging, it is purchased partially or entirely by another company)
The collection of your personal data is being done in order to:
- The transmission of your booking - after the confirmation of your booking, your data mentioned in the booking form will be automatically sent to the accommodation unit, the hotel where you made your booking. These third parties shall be subject to the obligation to maintain the confidentiality of the data received and they have no right to disclose this information. So your email address will not be the target of the marketing policies of these third parties.
- Transmission and publication of your reviews on Turo.ro - after consuming your stay, you will be invited via an email to fill out your reviews regarding your stay at one of the accommodation offers from Turo.ro. These reviews can be submitted anonymously, or just providing your name and country of residence. By filling in the form sent via email you will automatically give the agreement that this form can be published on the website Turo.ro , next to the accommodation unit or hotel on which you spent your stay. This form does not include offers, promotions or invitations from Turo.ro. Instead, your opinion is subject to a review by a representative from Turo.ro to avoid transmission of obscenities things and it can be deleted if disregards the rules of transmitting personal opinions.
- Newsletters: You can get newsletters and other promotional offers from Turo.ro only if you have subscribed. Unsubscribing can be done easily by sending an email to email@example.com or by clicking "Unsubscribe" from your email.
- Cookies and Web Beacons: To facilitate access of visitors to the website Turo.ro, can collect, record and anonymously use different data: the number of clicks on the site, time spent on site pages, browser type, your computer IP , using cookies (permanent or temporary) and web beacons. For more information about cookies and web beacons you can access http://www.google.ro/intl/en/policies/technologies/ads/
To protect your personal data and your credit card data, Turo.ro implemented the necessary systems. So, personal data and credit card data will be transmitted through a secure server protocol, which encrypts all data using SSL (Secure Socket Layer). In addition, Turo.ro will never save your data card and will never keep them on their own servers. Making a booking on the website TURO.ro you accept to receive information about products, services, events etc. offered by SHOP ONLINE DEVELOPMENT SRL, according to Law no. 677 on 2001 for the protection of persons with regard to the processing of Personal Data, the free movement of these data, amended and supplemented, and Law No. 506 on 2004 concerning the processing of personal data and private life protection in the electronic communications sector. For more details Click Here
Deleting your personal data from the database of Turo.ro:
You can at any time to request the deletion of your personal data from the database of Turo.ro by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying at the subject «Delete my personal data from the database Turo.ro»
What type of emails and when you receive emails from Turo.ro?
From Turo.ro you receive two types of emails: a) emails regarding your booking (booking confirmation email, mail to create an account where you can view your booking, and mail with the form used for sending your opinions regarding your stay; and b) promotional emails if you have subscribed at the newsletter of Turo.ro.